Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Windows Defender False Positive(?)

the0remora

Windows defender just quarantined my hyperspin.exe which I recently updated to 1.4 for "Trojan:Win32/skeeyah.C!plock" I am going to assume this is a false positive but keep it quarantined for now since the external HDD its on has been plugged into another computer. Just wanted to pass along a heads up to the developers.

Yeah, me too. Just got the Trojan:Win32/skeeyah.C!plock flash up in Defender. Tried downloading the new 1.4 from the downloads section and Chrome has failed the download due to a "virus" being detected. Just found a similar post in the Platinum section, the consensus is a False Positive, if your exe has come from here.

• 8 months later...

I wish I would have saw this forum post a few hours early, after nearly tearing my hair out.  Two files that were detected as trojans on my Mame cabinet stopped Mame from launching games.  Restored the two files, and excluded that directory from future checks and Mame is working like it should.

Archived