Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

"keeping it simple" setup

ztinoezz

so i'm new here and got here when i heard about the hyperspin, after years of not doing anything in emulation i decieded to return as my kids are groing up...

now i want to make a simpel and easy setup that doesnt rak much room, as my gaming room is getting small...

working on  my gameroom in my basement, still alot of work , but slowly gettinbg there.

i have moved the hydro thunder cab, and am working on a hyperspin that doesnt tke much room, i have to share the room with some bicycles at night...

what you on screen is from an xbox 360, ive been working a few weeks on a hyperspin estup and would like to have it up and running sometime in the next weeks.

its alot of work getting all the roms working even with the renamer.

post-81060-0-45966400-1444903168_thumb.jpg

post-81060-0-06436600-1444903181_thumb.jpg

post-81060-0-23837100-1444903185_thumb.jpg

Quite the man cave you've got there! Great idea with the foldaway control panel. What holds it up in the playing position?

well actualy it is an ikea foldable table where i re-used the materials. http://www.ikea.com/be/nl/catalog/products/80217524/

it has a metal hinge that i just needed to place a little lower.

i strenghtend it at some places off course..

the controllers inside are wired xbox 360 controllers, wich i torn apart and soldered to the buttons, this gives me xbox 360 and pc compatibility, and even when i use streaming to windows 10 i can use them on the xbox one as well, so i can play killer instinct and mkx.

if i want a quick play without booting the pc , there is also a raspberry pi 2 onboard with emulationstation, and emulationstation seems decades apart from hyperspin.

the 3 monitors in the middle are used with 3 xbox ones but can be put together to form a triple monitor setup for pc where the middle has pedals for the thrustmaster tx racing wheel.

next is a 4 player foldable cab on the other side, but it will take me awhile to finish this 1st.

when thats finished i will have no room left...

Archived