Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Which mini PC?

nova13

I have a Gigabyte Brix 2807 with a 1TB HDD.

Currently running most 8bit, 16bit, 32bit consoles and MAME. I haven't added any disc systems yet.

Just added N64 with Retroarch as the emulator. Starts fine but gets laggy when lots on screen but I haven't messed around with Retroarch settings yet, so could be fixable!

PROS:

Very small, light, almost silent, doesn't run too hot and boots up into Hyperspin in under a minute. Great system for anything older than PS1.

CONS:

Could be more powerful. Could run a bit faster. Can't say as yet but I think it will struggle with anything above PS1.

For now its perfect for my needs but I will probably upgrade to something more powerful in the future!

Thanks for advice, glad to hear it it not that noisy because i have read some reviews and seen others on youtube saying it as quite noisy.

The one i was interested in had a dedicated graphics card i thnk it was an Nvidia GTX760 and i believe they come with either  Intel i5 or i7 Cpu.

Thanks for advice.

glad to hear it it not that noisy because i have read some reviews and seen others on youtube saying it as quite noisy.

The way I judge it is that if you are using a device to play a game or watch a film and you can't hear it over your TV....it's not noisy!

I've come to the conclusion that some people are insanely picky or just love to complain! 

Archived