Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

submenu for XML arcade games.

zedaneves

Hello,

I wonder if it is possible to create a submenu for the games with the same name and different versions.

Example: Main Menu (Arcade) -> game (Mortal Kombat) -> sub-menu (Mortal Kombat I, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat 3 Mortal Kombat 3 Ultimate Mortal Kombat 4).

Map example:
Main Menu - (Arcade) 
                                    -> Game - (Mortal Kombat)
                                                                                -> Sub-menu Game  - (Mortal Kombat I)
                                                                                                                                (Mortal Kombat II)
                                                                                                                                (Mortal Kombat 3)
                                                                                                                                (Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3)
                                                                                                                                (Mortal Kombat 4)

I hope I have that you can understand me.

Grateful.

zedaneves

Maybe if you refer to a second installment of hyperspin in the game menu. So mortal kombat would actually refer to another hyperspin with just one wheel with all mortal kombat games.

yes, within the game menu have another wheel menu with all Mortal Kombat games, another wheel menu with all games of Street Fighter, one with all the Metal Slug games and so on with all the games that have: 1 , 2, 3 version.

It would be possible to create within the wheel of a wheel games conctendo every game with the same name and version type Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, The King of Fighters who have 1,2,3,4 .... franchise games.

Grateful.
zedaneves

You can do it two ways, bastardise your genre wheels or have varous other hypersoin installs 

I do not know what "bastardised". Sorry English is not my native language.

How can I make bastardise your genre wheels?
You could make an example to me? I am new to hyperspin.

Grateful.

Archived