Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

MFME Fruit Machines XML

arcadoff

Hi!

Just got FruitMachines pack from PD.

Searched HS FTP for any info on XMLs, wheels, themes and found some.

The only one XML on FTP gives multiple errors related to character "&" in filename. So I renamed filenames to remove it.

But however the result is really far from expected: PD pack has over 3K roms for MFME and FTP XML (old one) only 270 entries.

Does anybody have anything fresh and good for MFME fruit machines?

I digged RL and HS forums but FM seem to be very outsider stuff here and there...

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

HI i'm new with the Fruit Machine system, and i would like to get it working in my computer :-)

Can you help me, plz, where i can get a pack with the Fruit Machines?

If you cannot post here the name of the "PD" website could you send me a PM with it,please?

Thanks

• 8 months later...
On 24/04/2016 at 8:52 PM, kreator said:

HI i'm new with the Fruit Machine system, and i would like to get it working in my computer :-)

Can you help me, plz, where i can get a pack with the Fruit Machines?

If you cannot post here the name of the "PD" website could you send me a PM with it,please?

Thanks

Hi, could you also send me a link to the pack or the name of the PD website

• 6 months later...

Can anyone offer any help getting these  MFMEs working in Hyperspin?  Its the final thing outstanding in my wheel.  I know there is sizing head-fudges going on with these emulators but I just don't get it.  I know one lone MFMEexe cannot run all machine titles but even get one working would be a start

The main MFME emulator will  load up from the Hyperspin wheel but it wont continue to the machine title.  And it does look like that main emulator is not fitting in its window correctly either so I assume theres a link there.

All works fine outside Hyperspin.

Many thanks in advance.

Archived