Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Loading dreamcast games with reicast

badhemi

Just download the nightly from the 24/07/14 its the last one of the master's, and you'll be able to accessthe setting's page :)

Use the buiild I told you to use and and you'll be able to get to the settings with the controller, and point it to the folder containing the folder labeled (data) which should be the one containing your bios, don't point it inside the (data) folder!!! So (/storage/emulated/0/dc) in my case, and not /storage/emulated/0/dc/data) :) Don't know if there's away not to have to put the date and time in everytime, if anyone knows, please tell because it really bugs me :/

got it thanks a million as for time you have to set it 5 minutes before real time

I suggest all three of these points be added to the sticky, I could not get Reicast to function on Shield without these three suggestions.

• 4 weeks later...

How did you guys get your dreamcast games to show up in hyperspin? mines wont show any games, just goes black then goes back to the system select screen. games run fine in Reicast. Do you have all your dreamcast game files in one folder (ie. gdi, bin and raw files for all the games) or do you have each game have its own subfolder?

How did you guys get your dreamcast games to show up in hyperspin? mines wont show any games, just goes black then goes back to the system select screen. games run fine in Reicast. Do you have all your dreamcast game files in one folder (ie. gdi, bin and raw files for all the games) or do you have each game have its own subfolder?

we need better explanation? Are you saying games dont show on hyperspin wheel? All dreamcast games must be unzipped all in one folder. Post your dreamcast ini folder

Archived