Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Loading dreamcast games with reicast

badhemi

I got the same problem on reicast. It will load a game but everytime, i try to launch a game through hyperspin, it takes me to the games list and i have to choose it from there. I have tried to install a nightly build of the emulator on my shield tablet but i get an error message "app not installed".

I got the same problem on reicast. It will load a game but everytime, i try to launch a game through hyperspin, it takes me to the games list and i have to choose it from there. I have tried to install a nightly build of the emulator on my shield tablet but i get an error message "app not installed".

I havent loaded nightly build yet but if you do I think you need to delete old build first. That happened to me with retroarch. No quote me on that wait for others with experience to chime in

those menu options are hiding in the small hamburger menu button on the top left.  Its a little finicky to get to with the controller but it works.

I already had bios folder in system. So when I downloaded build I set bios path first then rom path. Where's controls? What's weird I only have one reicast page before I had input, browser, about, ect.

Use the buiild I told you to use and and you'll be able to get to the settings with the controller, and point it to the folder containing the folder labeled (data) which should be the one containing your bios, don't point it inside the (data) folder!!! So (/storage/emulated/0/dc) in my case, and not /storage/emulated/0/dc/data) :) Don't know if there's away not to have to put the date and time in everytime, if anyone knows, please tell because it really bugs me :/

Use the buiild I told you to use and and you'll be able to get to the settings with the controller, and point it to the folder containing the folder labeled (data) which should be the one containing your bios, don't point it inside the (data) folder!!! So (/storage/emulated/0/dc) in my case, and not /storage/emulated/0/dc/data) :) Don't know if there's away not to have to put the date and time in everytime, if anyone knows, please tell because it really bugs me :/

Thanks sting I got it going but no controller. I set it up but doesn't stick

got it thanks a million as for time you have to set it 5 minutes before real time

got it thanks a million as for time you have to set it 5 minutes before real time

Nice one :) One more thing is there a hot key to exit, or can you set one??? Not really played about with this emulator much :/

Archived