Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Future Pinball third monitor in hyperpin selection?

Bonoscot

Guys im stuck trying to figure out how to get use of my third monitor in Hyperpin during table selection,i noticed through videos that people have a DMD score or even better they are showing parts of the movie for example of that particular table at the time playing during selection of hyperpin......can someone please send me to the write link or page to look into this?

I got it working and found it introduced unacceptable stutter. If you aren't sporting the latest PC specs, I wouldn't bother. You are also confusing live FP DMD with hyperDMD the former is the game DMD, the latter is hyperpin videos.

ye i have found the FutureDMD file for in game score dmd to show when playing future pinball tables (im installing this now)...having the third monitor DMD will be great.

.....but i was looking for the program that runs the video previews or wheel image, that appears on the third monitor when cycling through the tables witin hyperpin....i just have the static "hypeprin wallpaper in the third screen,but i have seen many youtube videos of people scrolling through their tables in hyperpin and there third monitor shows the "game logo or video or wheel image file " of the chosen table.

How do i do this?

Yes i have high spec PC btw

Archived