Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Sync question

C_Wilson009

okay

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<Theme>
  <video w="475" h="380" x="265" y="397" r="5" time="1" bcolor="0x000000" bcolor2="0x000000" bcolor3="0x000000" bsize="0" bsize2="0" bsize3="0" bshape="square" type="fade" start="none" forceaspect="both" below="false" />
  <artwork1 x="270" y="397" r="0" time="1" type="fade" start="none" rest="none" />
  <artwork2 x="512" y="384" r="0" time="1" type="fade" start="none" rest="none" />
  <artwork3 x="765" y="384" r="0" time="1" type="ease" start="right" rest="none" />
  <artwork4 x="512" y="384" r="0" time="3" type="ease" start="right" rest="none" />
</Theme>

what part tells me which is for cart, and which is for box?

What is the name of the .png files in the zip.

That XML shows instructions for Artwork1, 2, 3 & 4

Whichever of those don't have a matching .png in the zip is probably the one. My guess is Artwork3 & Artwork4.

However I never, ever use cart or box art themes so I can't say for sure.

What is the name of the .png files in the zip.

That XML shows instructions for Artwork1, 2, 3 & 4

Whichever of those don't have a matching .png in the zip is probably the one. My guess is Artwork3 & Artwork4.

However I never, ever use cart or box art themes so I can't say for sure.

there is a png called artwork 1, 2, 4 and background

As said already, it depends on the theme. You can also manually move them to another folder later or add a default artwork slot to w/e theme you're using via HyperTheme. Artwork3 and 4 is common for box and cart art, respectively.

• 1 month later...

Archived