Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Gam3B0x, the Hyperspin Console.

SkyHighGam3r

When you were showing off your arcade you showed some shaders in retroarch that I never saw before.  Where did you get the HDMI shaders from?

The "HDMI" one is just the scalenx-3x-sfx shader.

the composite, component, rgb etc are from the "Analog TV shader pack" version 2 that I got on the libretro forums. (he's releasing version 3 soon)

I just loaded the original shaders and saved them again as a custom preset with easy to read names in the root shader folder. That way switching between them was simple instead of having to search through a bunch of ones that do god knows what hahaha.

User-Freindly is a concept I'm trying to push hard with my build.

• 3 weeks later...

Whoa, I just checked out that site, I had never heard of it.

No worries man, I always have to rename every single box, video, rom/iso, and XML as it is. I use custom naming schemes so it throws default XMLS all to hell haha. I have started just making them from scratch in my spare time. The Wii & DS ones I actually wrote up in my downtime at work.

Just the resource on that site alone is a godsend. Thanks man, I'm gonna check out their downloads as soon as I get home haha.

I knew about it from the wii hacking days. That's where the wii pulls images from. I actually still have a hacked wii here at the house.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

• 3 months later...

I've jammed a mini PC into a Super Famicom case. Configuring HyperSpin, RocketLauncher and RetroArch is so tedious..

The main controller is the SNES one. I'd like to be able to use USB controllers for whatever system you are playing, but I really lack the patience and know how so far..

I've jammed a mini PC into a Super Famicom case. Configuring HyperSpin, RocketLauncher and RetroArch is so tedious..

The main controller is the SNES one. I'd like to be able to use USB controllers for whatever system you are playing, but I really lack the patience and know how so far..

That's awesome! I'd love to see that.

Man, I totally forgot about this thread though. It's pretty old. If you wanna see the current state of my build you should check out the video in my signature below. That's where I've been updating everything.

Archived