Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync Noobie

TheMadHatter

Hey, So I just found out about HyperSync after manually loading from FTP like 7 systems, and man does this thing make it like 1000x easier to do that. The only thing im concerned with is the stuff hypersync has set up. Are the packs normally the same packs you find out there for artwork. Or are they different packs that need more updates and namechanging done to them? I understand that if i were to sync up a system with everything it will over write all my existing artwork, so to only download things I need not ones I already have. But just for when i start new systems. Should i look elsewhere after i download from hypersync or is it a safe bet most of that stuff is up to date? Or are there certain systems i will want to use sync and certain ones i wont want to use sync for? Just looking for a bit of insight before i jump in. Only dipping my toe right now lol.

I use sync when I first setup a system and depending on how nice it looks to me I then might go ahead and look for other images.

If you are using unedited databases then no renaming will be needed.

The main issue with sync is that they do not add anything to it until there is a complete set done. There is a lot of nice artwork out there that is still "works in progress" so a lot of stuff can only be obtained by searching manually.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

That helps me figure out what i want to do. Basically when i set up a system ill check sync then start doing manually. Luckily i learned how to do this manually before i learned sync so adding manually isnt really going to be that big of an issue now lol.

Archived