Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperLogo Wheel Image Generator 0.1

fata1err0r

I love this tool. Is there any current work on it, or is it officially idle?

IMO the following basic elements would make this a very powerful tool and potentially a basic part of the HyperSpin experience (assuming it isn't integrated into the Hyperspin executable in some form):

1) Debug that pesky crash tendency; and

2) Provide an option to specify an alternate graphics format, for games that appear in an emulator's XML database file but are not available in that emulator.

For example, in MAME you could create a nice bold format for roms that appear in your XML database file AND your \roms directory... and a more subtle, perhaps semitransparent or gray format for roms that appear your XML database file but NOT your \roms directory. So if you wanted to use the full XML game list, all games would be on the wheel... but it would be immediately apparent which games you can play right now, and which you can't.

Other formatting options would be nice too, as discussed earlier. But I'd hit numbers (1) and (2) first.

• 6 years later...
HyperLogo.gifHyperLogo Wheel Image Generator 0.1

I have decided to abandon my mame2hyperspin project in favour of this one. I hope the following makes sense as its 2:40am :P

It allows you to open any HyperSpin Database XML and automatically generate the wheel logos for it.

Download : HyperLogo 0.1.zip (1.22mb)

You might need the Visual Studio 2008 Redist to run:

Visual Studio 2008 Redist

How to:

1. Click open and browse to your hyperspin/database/<emulator name>/<database>.xml

2. Click browse and go to any folder of your choice, or the corresponding images/wheel folder

3. Choose your font settings, fontface, size, stroke, colour etc...

4. Press Generate Logos

hyperLogo.jpg

hyperLogoScreen.jpg

Is this floating around anywhere? Anybody have it?

thanks

craig

Archived