Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Fs-uae

AmigaZoid

I'm not sure if FS-UAE is working with hyperspin atm so wanted to check here. There is already an AHK file set up for this but not sure what I'm missing. I have everything set up but when I test with hyperlaunch, it just brings up the Amiga insert disc screen. Anyone get this to actually load the game?

Well it was killing me so I studied the ahk and did a few minor edits. It seems that the game fails to load if it has a space in the name. I need to do more testing but after my edits and creating an ini file, FS-UAE is working through hyperspin! :) I do the games loads from command line which will make a large ini file but the coder for FS-UAE says command line args are coming for the launcher.

• 9 months later...
I want to use FS-UAE and y dont know how. Please help me.

So, where do you want the responses posted? Please refrain from making more than one post about the same issue.

You also have a post here:

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forum/showthread.php?33563-How-to-set-up-whdload-(Amiga)-using-the-fs-uae-modlue-please&p=316301&viewfull=1#post316301

Thank you,

Ron Fancella

Ok,

So, I got started trying to get FS-UAE to run. The emu is simple to get up and running as well as get integrated into HyperSpin and HyperLaunch. The issue I have run into now is, only about half the games I try to launch will even run. Where as, all of them do in WinUAE.

So, if you guys want me to finish it, speak up. Otherwise, it's kinda pointless to finish when there is already a guide for WinUAE that works much better.

Thanks,

Ron

Archived