Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

New build 4 player bartop

blade

Hi there guy's posted a 4 player bartop before it was a green one well never looked as I wanted it so im trying it again.Well last time I cut it myself from mdf with a jigsaw i've since moved house so most of my equipment is packed away so i've looked into this foamalux stuff due to wanting a lighter cab frame I cam across a company not to far from me gave them a a rough drawing with sizes and they did a cad design and cut me one out of the foamalux board it was the same design as my mdf with a few altered sizes (larger)

Well so far i've housed my decased 24'' lcd in and really striped it down bare so there is plenty of room to house my small dual core motherboard under neath and all my other goodies. Also this time i've hindged the control panel and put those magent catches on so I can have access to my ipac 4 in case of any problems.

I have used a black gloss fablon on the rear door made it look neat and am awaiting my vinyl graphics ive ordered from the states to come before I start putting in the mother board etc... will keep you posted pics aint the best as I used my iphone what do you think so far. before anyone post's there is enough room between players as they will be the kids that will mostly use this ive tested the distances lol...check out the picspost-3628-142870597479_thumb.jpg

post-3628-142870597471_thumb.jpg

post-3628-142870597475_thumb.jpg

post-3628-142870597477_thumb.jpg

Archived