Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Need HyperSpin to flip (not rotate) on the vertical axis and / or horizontal axis

SORHP

BBB, and other HS Devs, Great work on all you guys have accomplished, I love every minute of my HS Setups!!!

I am in need of an option in hyperspin to flip (not rotate) for Space Invaders Mirrored cabinet, Im using an LCD,needing the screen flipped on the vertical axis,but im sure there are other users that will have a need for this someday, and will probably need the flipping to occur on the horizontal axis too...

a few examples of why someone may need this...

-rear projected images on to a screen

-Arcade restores or new builds that utilize a mirror to display the game

Thank you for your consideration!

This is purely display driver functionality. If your driver supports it, it can be done. I don't know of any other way to do it. You can try the default hotkeys of ctrl+alt+ARROWS, each one does a different direction. Will not work on all drivers.

Thanks djvj, however I know how to change the orientation of the screen with the arrows, what I'm trying to do is flip the screen where when the screen shines on a mirror that the screen will show perfectly in the reflection of a mirror, Mame can do this in its config INI file with all of the games, but I need a way for hyper spin to do this also

If anyone here can help me locate the more advanced drivers for my video card that would be a huge help, as I cannot find any advanced drivers for what I'm trying to do with this option,

My video card is in Nvidia n 210

here is an example of what I mean...

the left image is normal, the right image is Planar Mirrored

9572529672_3dfe7f5201.jpg

this one, the top is normal, the bottom is Planar Mirrored Top/bottom

9572586900_a942beef49.jpg

Archived