Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Cab on a budget pt. 2

doo138

For all the budding hyper-spinners building on a budget that need a cab and don't have the money or friends/family for woodcutting equipment, or for those who want a portable system, I've found a perfect portable cab box. At Michaels Crafts they have a luggage style, very sturdy and hard cardboard luggage style box that is perfect for only $18. I am currently in the process of relocating my hyperspin set-up into this box. It's about 10 lbs. lighter than the wood box I have, is sturdier, waaaaaaay easier to slice into and has a built in handle so you can take it to a friends house for an impromptu tournament. Don't really play too much at home so I really wanted to make a portable system that i could take with me. Another quick tip, I found 2 wireless xbox 360 controllers for $15 a piece at goodwill to make it even more portable......took a while and a few trips to different goodwills to find them, but well worth the $85 savings on them!

Archived