Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

VPCabs or Virtuapin virtual pin cabinets ?

babersx

I'm in the market to buy virtual pinball and i don't have a lot of space so it has to be a mini. There are 2 companies i'm looking at that make mini virtual pinball cabs. VPCabs and Virtuapin. So what do you guys think is better or any info that helps me decide. Both look awesome and ive herd nothing but good things about both.

I'm in the market to buy virtual pinball and i don't have a lot of space so it has to be a mini. There are 2 companies i'm looking at that make mini virtual pinball cabs. VPCabs and Virtuapin. So what do you guys think is better or any info that helps me decide. Both look awesome and ive herd nothing but good things about both.

I can tell you that Brad at VPCabs makes an awesome Pin...very friendly and building up his business fast. I do the printing for him and I'm going to be purchasing a cab from him real soon. VPCabs is very much about the quality of the machine. Can't speak for Virtuapin and I'm not going to flame someone I don't know. If you went with a VPCabs machine you will be more than satisfied. I have 2 friends that got a machine from him and they love it. Hope this helps at least on the VPCabs side. Good luck :)

Archived