Leonhale

wheel art not showing

hi ther everyone i am currently 75% the way through my hyperspin arcade machine build but im having some trouble with the wheel artwork, i have downloaded all the arwork and put it into the wheel folder but when i open hyperspin i see no results so far it works on gameboy advance but for the other systems i cant get it to work. has anyone had this problem and got any suggestions, would be much appritiated :)

post-59163-0-61669700-1462031562_thumb.jpg

post-59163-0-34481200-1462031589_thumb.jpg

they gotta be named the same as xml and placed in hyperspin/media/whatever system is/images/wheel

Sent from my LGL16C

there are named exactly the same as they were genrated from the roms location  so i wasnt downloading unecessary artwork :(

• Upvote 1

there are named exactly the same as they were genrated from the roms location  so i wasnt downloading unecessary artwork :(

your XML name = 1942

your wheel name = 1942 (Japan USA)

something needs to change,  and more than likely you need to get an official XML from here

http://hyperlist.hyperspin-fe.com/

• Upvote 1

ahh thank you very much just tried this and it worked pefect, probly never would have notciced hahah , think i jut needed a second pair of eyes as its easy to over look those mistakes when you have been workin on it for most of the day hahaah , again thank you :)