Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Steam Launching on Startup!!!

rebelmaveric19

Alright how does everyone use steam in their pincabs? When the pincab boots up steam is set to automatically launch and everytime a popup pops up and I have to tell it YES go offline. I have tried ahk scripts, batch files creating registry entry's, and macros but for the life of me cant seem to make Steam go into offline mode automatically. I bought all the fx2 tables and The Pinball Arcade tables but am really tempted to go download the "other" versions so I dont have to mess with Steam. If anybody has some incite on this please tell me how to do it.

Already tried running the games straight from the exe and that don't work. It MAKES u launch steam either in offline or online mode or atleast TPA and Pinball FX2 does. It will just hang up hyperlaunch until u go select YES Start Offline on the steam popup.

Sent from the throne on an SCH-I545 using tapytalk

If you are launching using PCLauncher, it has full support for Steam, granted you set up your credentials first using the EncryptPasswords script in the PCLauncher folder. PCLauncher will log in steam for you if steam is offline.

I am not using RocketLauncher on hyperpin. I am using the modified hyperlaunch 1.295 wip 10. I think most pincab owners are using that because it has to launch backglasses and RocketLauncher can't do that. Guess my only option is to go download the "other" versions.

Oh I believe u. RocketLauncher is one of the single greatest programs I've seen written by "individuals". Same class as xbmc, but I'm not going to ask for yall to write a back glass code for it just to fix my steam issue.

But.....back glass support would be awesome.....:)

This weekend I can go through it and I've messed with ahk enough to somewhat understand it, that I can cut out and paste the stuff that pertains to backglasses. Future pinball kind of launches it's own back glass with its cab render mode but virtual pinball uses b2s, direct b2s, and one more I can't remember right now (old one that is going away).

Archived