Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

WiiWare

mihaliousa

Here is my recent progress on this system...

A couple of things i would like to stress:

a. Up until now, i got 10 games on this wheel. However many more are supported, as i have tried a lot more titles and are working full speed! My issue though is that several wiiware games need the wiimote pointer function to scroll through the various menus. This is something the shield controller cannot emulate apart from the button functionality. Therefore the dolphin bar and an original wiimote are needed for those. The ones i have got here can work without the need of the pointer. Are there any other games that do not need this function? Would like to here some suggestions in order to add more games on this wheel

b. The other thing is that games do run faster when launched outside huperspin. Through hyperspin, speed decreases. Any way to fix this?

Thanks and happy hyperspinning everybody - this project is an absolute blast! 

Which version of dolphin did you use?? When you say you mapped the wiimote to your xbox360 controller left analog stick, are you talking about the wireless pointer functionality? The bindings available on my version did not include that as an option

Archived