nnev

X-Arcade button P2 2 and 3(q and s) tab out of mame

Just finishing up the retrofit of an old arcade cab I picked up at an auction and after a night of playing I noticed when the gf mashed the buttons it tabbed out of my mame game and went back to hyperspin!? I've narrowed it down to the P2 2 and 3 buttons which map to q and s when hit at the same time I can reproduce this error. Any suggestions? I'm assuming it's a hyperspin hotkey but i could very well be wrong.

q and s is the Exit Script hotkey in RocketLauncher which force closes RL. You can change that hotkey in RocketLauncherUI on the General Settings -> Control tab.

Just showing you what i did with my old tankstick to make my life a little easier.

i just move a few buttons around because i need 2 extra for enter and exit and i didn't need 8 player buttons
this is a older pic it has all new rgb led buttons in it now but there all the same

post-149-0-01663100-1467134515_thumb.png

Very helpful I had to change this in Hyperlaunch and rocketlauncher no more kickout!

Thanks agent47

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By wishermill
      Hi everyone,
      I purchased HyperSpin platinum, donated to Emumovies for a yearly membership but when I try to run HyperSync Cloud.exe I get an error message:
      HyperSync encountered an error and needs to close, please see DEBUG.LOG for more details.
      If I open DEBUG.LOG I get the following details:
      System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException (0x80040154): Clase no registrada (Excepción de HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG))
         en System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.CoCreateInstance(Guid& clsid, Object punkOuter, Int32 context, Guid& iid)
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateWithLicense(String license, Guid clsid)
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstanceCore(Guid clsid)
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateInstance()
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.GetOcxCreate()
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.TransitionUpTo(Int32 state)
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.CreateHandle()
         en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
         en System.Windows.Forms.Control.CreateControl(Boolean fIgnoreVisible)
         en System.Windows.Forms.AxHost.EndInit()
         en HyperSync.Forms.Secondary.Subscribe.InitializeComponent()
         en HyperSync.Forms.Secondary.Subscribe..ctor()
         en HyperSync.Forms.Primary.MainWindow..ctor()
         en HyperSync.Program.Main()

Thank you for your help guys
    • By tmagni78
      Newb here,
      It seems that every time I launch a game in my hyperspin setup the log file pops up.  It's quite annoying and for the life of me I can't figure out how to disable it.  When I close hypserspin there are like 20 instances of TextPad opened that I have to close.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.