Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin on Bootup

Lamaman1971

Hi Folks, Ive gotten to a point where I want Hyperspin loading on PC start-up. However, while it loads up ok it looses focus and needs to be ALT Tabbed back into the foreground - any ideas? I simply dropped Hyperspin into my startup folder - my guess this isnt the best approach?

Hi Folks, Ive gotten to a point where I want Hyperspin loading on PC start-up. However, while it loads up ok it looses focus and needs to be ALT Tabbed back into the foreground - any ideas? I simply dropped Hyperspin into my startup folder - my guess this isnt the best approach?

Sounds like one of the other processes that also starts up with your PC steals focus.

What I use is Tur-Volume adjuster (in downloads). I launch that from the startup folder. Within Tur-Volume adjuster you can add other programs to also start, but add a delay to them.

So for example my cab starts. Tur-Volume starts and sets volume to 8% (so it never, ever comes on to loud or to quiet... always juuuuust right). I have it set to delay HyperSpin starting for another 45 seconds so Steam and all other processes get out of the way. Then HyperSpin launches...

No focus issues. Works perfectly everytime. I consider it essential software for anyone with a cab.

Archived