HyperSync, HyperList and FTP are now back online ×
Hi all, hope someone can help me. I'm trying to set up Retroarch with the core ScummVM with Hyperspin. I followed this guide ,
but am stuck on a few points.
1. Where do I create my game folders? I put them in Hyperspin/Emulators/ScummVM/roms. Is this OK?
2. Where do the media folders go? E.g. Day of the Tentacle, do I put the media folder in Hyperspin/Media/tentacle? Or do I have a media folder inside the folder where I put my rom?
3. None of the media I've saved in the standard Media path currently shows up on the wheel, I'm assuming that's because the XML file has the "game/folder" structure in place, so fixing 2 will fix this?
4. I couldn't edit the settings in Retroarch for ScummVM (rom path etc) is this needed, or will the games launch anyway? They seem to work fine when I manually select the *.scummvm file
5. Finally this guide is pretty old, so is there a newer/better way to do this? Perhaps using the ScummVM apk instead of Retroarch?
Thanks in advance for any help.
ich habe einen Wireless Xbox One Controller und 1einen Wireless "Bartop" Controller, ein "Hori Fighten Stick"
Das Problem ist:
Wenn nur der Xbox One Controller verbunden ist geht sein Analog Stick im HyperSpin Wheel (um hoch und runter zu gehen),aber wenn Hori Stick also der zweite verbunden ist geht nur der Hori Fighting Stick zum Hoch und runter gehen im HyperSpin Wheel. Die Buttons (also A, B ,... ) beim Xbox One Controller gehen aber trotzdem noch.
Anmerkung: Der Hori Fighten Stick hat als Input für Up,Down,....POV
Schon mal Danke im Voraus
Hi Guys. I'm bran new on this forum so I hope I've posted this the right place.
I have a two player bartop, set up with two Reyman zero delay usb encoders.
My question is: How do I wire them up correctly to use them with Hyperspin?
Right now, the buttons for player 1 and two are wired as shown in the Picture. For player 1, buttons on the front are 9, 10 and 11.
Hope you Guys can help ?
My Current setup is with a pi, but I'm transitioning to HyperSpin shortly