Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Trackball glitch when changing resolution.

godisnothere

Ok here goes nothing. I wonder if anyone else had this same problem I encountered.

I bought a x-arcade tankstick that I configured to work for my hyperspin setup. IT worked flawlessly. Until I decided to change from having it hooked up to my tv at max resolution of 1360x768 to a pc monitor at full hd resolution of 1920x1080. now When I launch hyperspin the wheels just keep spinning endlessly . no controls seem to work. So I went to hyperHQ and turned off the trackball and it works fine. but without a trackball. everything works fine if I switch the resolution back down to 1360x 768. then I can turn the trackball back on and everything is back to normal.

My question is: Is there a way that I can have both 1920x1080 resolution and a working trackball? Im forced to lower the resolution if I Want to use my trackball. ITs getting pretty frustrating. I doubt anybody here has had the same problem. BUt if you have a tankstick at home try changing the resolution and see if the same problem occurs for you and let me know how to fix it.  PLEASE!

Archived