Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

USB potentiometer?

bluc

Yea was just hoping for a hardware volume control

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk

If you have a spinner, trackball or mouse on your CP, you could use CabVol.exe

It allows you to use a modifier key to adjust. Example, I hold the left flipper button down and turn the spinner like a volume knob and it adjusts my cab volume.

Thanks,

Ron

Both those solutions are worthwhile looking into, in the mean Time I though I would try just mapping a couple of buttons macro style to control volume, When I open the windows volume mixer the master control does nothing but the inviduale program volume mixer works, (I know my button mapping is working as it brings up a windows were I can see volume increase and decrease) Only problem the keyboard is mapped to master volume not program volume so I cant map keyboard shortcut to volume anyone know a workaround? My motherboard is from a nuc apparently they don't have a built in sound card and just pass a digital signal over hdmi which is deciphered by an amp or similar. In my case my amp input is via usb if that matters, is there a way I can map hyperspins volume control via xpadder ? help appreciated cheers

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived