Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Saving while in hyperspin with rocketlauncher

Ho0kahmike

Hello everyone,

I have a quick question, im not sure if this has been posted before or not so i figured id try my luck and post about it on my own.  Ok, so i am running hyperspin with mame and retroarch (the build followed my austins videos) and i use a xbox 360 controller for all my games. I have NES SNES genesis mame GBA gamegear and N64 set up.  Everything is running through retroarch except for Mame.

Now  that you know my setup im looking to find a way to save games after launching in hyperspin. is there anyway to set that up so i can save and load my states. Also for some reason my mame doesnt save my configs for my controller. everytime i launch a game i have to change my settings so that the game will us my controller correctly. i can exit the game and launch it again and ill have to config all over again

ANY help on either one of these issues would be extremely helpful

thanks again everyone Ho0kahmike 

If you are using a 360 pad then you should also be using the ctlr file from the thread below. As you have found the default.cfg in your cfg folder gets overwritten. Per game configs seem to work ok.

As for saving in RetroArch I'm still trying to understand that as well. I don't like save states, having to press certain keys just does work on my cab so I'm relying on the console to do the saving; which works with SNES.

You do need the correct folders and make sure they are set in your config. There's probably info in the module notes.

http://forum.arcadecontrols.com/index.php?topic=100079.0

Archived