Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

epsxe 2.0.5 on Rocketlauncher

vlado1

Click on the modules tab, then epsexe module, and hit the "edit global module settings" button. There are settings for GamepadType_Player1 to 4. You can assign each as a dualshock or whichever u prefer, probably best to go with Dualshock as majority of the games are compatible with it.

Then you can click on the "Rom Settings" button and for any game that doesn't work with a Dualshock you can click the green + then select the particular game ie. Crash Bandicoot, and under gamepadtype set it to digital or whichever input the game requires. This way rocketlauncher will automatically assign the correct control type for each game without having to press F5 manually (I believe that's the button to turn on/off analogue controls in epsxe)

There is a thread in the rocketlauncher forums and someone (slizzap I believe) has put together a database of which games use which control type, but I don't think it's been incorporated into rocketlauncher yet

Question, last I tried epsxe 2.05 I had an issue with games running at 1million frames per second, so I switched to retroarch have u noticed any similar issues?

Archived