Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Future Pinball XML

dakotalew

99.99999% of the time cruising threw these forums has fixed my issue so I apologize for posting, but I cant find the info i need. 

I am having a hell of a time getting Future pinball XML to work right so it jives with HyperSync even remotely. I have done the fixes for the "" and done some other tweaks to no avail. I am not 100% confident on my abilities I will admit, but this is certainly not my first go around with xmls with hyperspin. Basically i have gotten myself stumped to what i have done, or which miss step i have taken. 

So my question is, does some one have a working xml for future pinball that they wouldn't mind sharing?

Thanks for your time!

-Lew

Is the media actually there? I just hit F in my audit so you might have a better time with the HyperBase Live Beta, as I'll be passing Future Pinball very soon and adding it to the new repository. And don't sweat asking for help :D 

the official Hyperspn XML with the """ problem is as old as time,  you should not be using it.

You don't always find the most up to date XML in Hyperlist or Hypersync.  try looking for them in the database section of the forum

http://www.hyperspin-fe.com/forums/forum/17-hyperbase-databases/

their are multiple user submitted XMLs in the download section.

and they both have a full set of wheels for them.

Their is no official media for this system, since the XML is far from complete (the official one)

if you look closely cough PD cough,  you might find a hyperspin ready Future pinball set, that includes an XML and a wheel set can be found in the download section.

Archived