The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Xpadder Print Screen - Currently not supported?

Hyperion

Hi Hyperspin fans!

I'm currently playing through FFXII again and because it's just so gosh darn gorgeous I like to take lots of screen captures. What I've been doing so far is leaping up of the couch to spam the print screen on my keyboard at all the good bits but I'd rather have a hot key for my controller. So I open up my Xpadder profile and for some reason the Print Screen key is "currently not supported" and won't bind to my preferred button.

What gives? And how do I fix it?

I think that I read a long time ago that Hyperpause had screen capture ability but I don't think it will be the same.

Thanks.

Okay so I didn't get Xpadder to bind PrintScreen but what I did do was change my Greenshot preferences to accept Ctrl + Alt + P as my full screen capture hot key. Did the same in Xpadder and HyperPause. In case anyone was wondering ctrl + alt + P is expressed in AHK as ^!P

Not as intuitive as PrintScreen but it works.

EDIT: This solution doesn't save in both the Hyperlaunch media as well as my Greenshot preferred save destination like I expected (only in HL media) but that's okay.

post-59062-142870629923_thumb.jpg

post-59062-142870629921_thumb.jpg

Archived