Frikoriko

HyperSpin menu navigation using steering wheel

Hello everyone

Is it possible to control the menu wheel using a steering wheel? I've tried enabling joystick but that doesn't seem to work. I've also tried spinner with no luck either.

If someone could be me to a tutorial, I'd really appreciate. I've looked and googled it but can't find any info on how to do this.

Thanks

You would have to map it perhaps to keyboard strokes via a joy2key or xpadder I think still.

Hopping that better native joystick support, configuration will be in 2.0. :anyone:

4 hours ago, Bungles said:

You would have to map it perhaps to keyboard strokes via a joy2key or xpadder I think still.

Hopping that better native joystick support, configuration will be in 2.0. :anyone:

Thank you for your reply. I'll give it a shot

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By LordMcRib
      Hi,
      ich habe einen Wireless Xbox One Controller und 1einen Wireless "Bartop" Controller, ein "Hori Fighten Stick"
      Das Problem ist:
      Wenn nur der Xbox One Controller verbunden ist geht sein Analog Stick im HyperSpin Wheel (um hoch und runter zu gehen),aber wenn Hori Stick also der zweite verbunden ist geht nur der Hori Fighting Stick zum Hoch und runter gehen im HyperSpin Wheel. Die Buttons (also A, B ,... ) beim Xbox One Controller gehen aber trotzdem noch.
      Anmerkung: Der Hori Fighten Stick hat als Input für Up,Down,....POV
      Schon mal Danke im Voraus
    • By Psyboy2720
      Hi Guys. I'm bran new on this forum so I hope I've posted this the right place. 
      I have a two player bartop, set up with two Reyman zero delay usb encoders. 
      My question is: How do I wire them up correctly to use them with Hyperspin? 

Right now, the buttons for player 1 and two are wired as shown in the Picture. For player 1, buttons on the front are 9, 10 and 11. 
      Hope you Guys can help 🙂 
      My Current setup is with a pi, but I'm transitioning to HyperSpin shortly

• By editoy
      As Daphne emulator is dedicated to the princess Daphne i found unfair that the main character of it's main manu is Dirk.
      So... simply made one new using some images of the blond beauty .
      As backround a screenshot from original theme changed to  blue so that blond hair can better stand out.
      Enjoy