Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hotkey to starting Disk 2 in Famicom Disc System.---Need help

newer

Hallo everybody... i will ask you all how can i make a Hotkey in the Script from the Nestopia Emulator.

I need a Hotkey for the Nintendo Disc System to start with the Hotkey the Disc B...

What i have to do to generating a Hotkey..

Please help....

Also in the System: American Laser Disk i need a Hotkey (Letter F) that the Emulator starting in Fullscreen

Also in the System: American Laser Disk i need a Hotkey (Letter F) that the Emulator starting in Fullscreen

Maybe things have changedsince the new Hyperlaunch program, but long ago I also looked for a way to send (F) for full screen long ago and gave up and just used SINGE. This allows you to send a multitude of commands to suite your needs.

More or less you have to convert your games to Singe. If you don't have the original CD I found that you simply use a program like IMGBURN to create an ISO of the games files/folders. Then you mount that ISO with Daemon Tools. At that point you have a "CD" for all intent and purposes and you run the appropriate installer for the game.

After 20-30 minutes it will create a SINGE ready version of your game with a bat file to launch with. You'll want to edit that file and make it look like this:

@daphne.exe singe vldp -fullscreen -framefile singe/crimepatrol/frame-crimepatrol-cdrom.txt -script singe/crimepatrol/cdrom-crimepatrol.singe -noserversend

Alter the name where appropriate - just an example of what each bat file should look like.

Download the conversion installers from HERE

Download the SINGE DAPHNE version from HERE

Archived