Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

you do not have permission to view this..... on wheel art thread.

jahilton2002

Hi guys, I've been away for a while as i had to catch up with things. Today i fired up the arcade after it's long sleep..... ran hypersync and it updated quite a few "gameboy wheel art" pieces. thought i'd have a quite look at the wheel art thread i could see it currently being worked on.

However the forum doesn't display any images...just links, almost like i'm not logged in. If i click a link i get this;

post-23730-142870630904_thumb.jpg

i get the same thing on media, themes and boxart. I had a quick search and could find anything. Looks like the forum has changed quite a lot since my last visit. not sure if permissions have changed etc.

Hi to all the old timers...and hello to guys and girls i haven't had the pleasure to chat to yet.

Cheers

congrats on having 2 more kids and i hope your parents are doing ok with there transplant

- im fine ive just been busy making themes updateing the statues of hypersync and just watching spider man 3 on tv for all my statues you can check my latest posts so you know whats been going on during all this time-

Archived