Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Disable player 2 controls in Hyperspin menu

mamefan

Hi. I've edited out what appears to be every possible control for player 2 in the settings.ini file, but pressing down on the joystick is still making the wheel move. Any reason why? Player 2 controls in the settings.ini file look like this:

[P2 Controls]
Start=
Exit=
Up=
Down=
SkipUp=
SkipDown=
SkipUpNumber=
SkipDownNumber=
HyperSpin=
Genre=
Favorites=

[P2 Joystick]
Enabled=false
Joy=
Threshold=
Start=
Exit=
Up=
Down=
SkipUp=
SkipDown=
SkipUpNumber=
SkipDownNumber=
HyperSpin=
Genre=
Favorites=

On 10/17/2018 at 4:52 PM, Spawk said:

What are you using for controls? Gamepads? Actual cab? My best guess is a keymapper... possibly the "Startup Script" or other ahk??? Need more info on your setup.

ipac4 and joysticks/buttons. No keymapper. Using Hyperspin and RocketLauncher. Cabinet: https://www.youtube.com/user/VideoServer3000/videos

• 9 months later...

having the same issue, same setup.  I need to make the player 2 stick stop selecting favorites and genres that don't exist.  cannot seem to disable player 2 controls at all in the wheel only without killing it for all games too.  any luck?

I have a feeling that null values are not valid so whatever was in there beforehand is still active.

Instead of editing the ini, make the changes right in HQ. The tricky part is to assign keys NOT already in use by your 2P on ipac... so no matter what he pushes, nothing will activate.

I use joypads so I am unsure if this will work, please post if you find a solution. :-)

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived