Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Letter Jump

paco8998

Hello, I have a problem and I would like to know if someone else has the same problem and if it has been solved. If I keep pressing right or left direction a few seconds I see the letter jump, and everything works fine except the numbers (which only appears first). I have tried in HyperHQ in navigation themes to activate the option 'use XML indexes' but then everything gets out of control. The problem I only have with the numbers because with the letters everything works perfectly.

Hi,

When you set "use XML indexes", your database must contain an "index=true" for the first different letters and Numbers. Be carefull to not have a lot of games that indexes the same letter.

Exemple:

<game name="1...…….." index="true" image="1">

<game name="1 other game" index="" image="">

<game name="A...…….." index="true" image="a">

<game name="A noter game" index="" image="">

<game name="B...……….." index="true" image="b">

Hope I'm clear enough. Sorry for the bad English. You can send me your database with the problem and I can check it for you.

Hi,

No problem with your database, the indexes are good. I think the problem is this: In hyperHQ, you can hide the games that have no roms, no videos, no wheels or no themes (Wheel filters). If you hide for example the games that have no wheels and the first game in the list begining with the letter "a" has no Wheel, then the "a" will not be displayed in the letter choice. So try to uncheck all those things in hyperHq ( atari 2600 - navigation/Themes - Wheel filters) and see if the problem still there.

Hi again and thx for help me.

I was looking at what you told me in the navigation themes and I did not find any errors, I just have to show me the roms I have, not all the games in the XML file. I also checked that the rom of the first letter was there. In the atari 2600 XML file that sends you the number that does not appear is the 3, I have the same problem in all the systems that I have added in hyperspin, only the first of the numbers is shown in the letter jump, then none more, with the letters there is no problem and it works perfectly, it is with the numbers the error.

I do not know if this happens to me since I updated hyperspin to the latest version or if it's an error that I've always had but now it's when I've noticed.

It's not that the problem is very important but I like to have everything perfect and now I'm going crazy haahaahaa.

Archived