Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Help setting up Hyperspin

dymo51973

Hi folks I’m new at this and love the retro games ( like to bring back memories) so I got an external hd 5tb with hyperspin on it with emulators full of roms its a system x 184 (whatever that is lol )  , could some1 help me setting this up on the Nvidia Shield I’ve hyperspin app and retro arch app on the Shield and I’ve download and extracted the zip files in retro arch soo far ... the files are below and thanks for time ? in helping 

BAB8394C-EF88-4A5A-9F08-2D6E9F73C936.jpeg

94D3CD32-72C3-4D32-83DD-B40F1C39F0F5.jpeg

Hyperspin and this community is not affiliated with any preconfigured system or download outside of our romless builds here on the forum.

Its very difficult to support this kind of request, please refresh yourself with the forum rules (located under "Community" in your side bar menu).

I can only suggest you spend some time getting familiar with your setup and read through the guides and information pinned in this Android forum.

Feel free to ask specific questions about perticular systems, features or emulators once you come across them.

FYI most stuff for android is related to your settings files and emulator setup. Then beyond that the most standard Hyperspin issues are matching all media and games match the database your using.

Good luck with your project

Archived