Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HELP ! Buttons not working or no ROMS ?? HELP !!

AnimalUK

HELP !  :)

I've been setting up Hypserspin for the first time and thought I'd start small and have NES, ScummVM & Mame setup and working in RocketLauncherUI.  They start good and everything works fine within RL.

However - as soon as I go into Hyperspin I can move up and down the wheel but I can't select any emaulator.  Now I don't know if this is the buttons aren't working or I can't 'enter' a  emulator as it isn't 'seeing' the roms.

I've tried everything I can think of and done the usual google and searches but this has stumped me !

FYI - I'm running an Ultimarc Ultimate, 6 player buttons (2 player) 

Any help, pointers or guidance from anyone would be great as this has really stumped me !!

Cheers

Sounds like you need to check your keymapping.

To start make sure you know what buttons your J-PAC are mapped to.
Simple way to do this is bringing up a Virtual On-screen Keyboard in windows, then push the buttons on your arcade sticks and see what keys light up. 

Then head into your HyperHQ program and then set your keys accordingly. 

Once you know what your keys are doing try again.

As you aren't getting an error about no XML files it sounds like your database is ready to go.

I've set all my pac keys to Mame standard keycaps but I hadn't gone into HyperHQ - Thanks.

I went into HyperHQ and just set button one to Lft Ctrl and I can actually now get onto the Mame wheel but not the other 2 so must be another screw up I've made on those two.  Enjoying this but it's so frustrating :)

Archived