Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

GTX 570 Ti 2 GB card Video Driver for Future Pinball??

Guest Actuary11235

Guest Actuary11235

I'm trying to run Future Pinball on my GTX570 but every time I try to open a table it completes the load but then shuts down. I'm running Windows XP SP3, and opening as administrator. Is there a stable driver someone can recommend? Thanks!!

I'm thinking of upgrading to Windows 7 64 bit Home Premium since it isn't working on XP anyway. Comments are very appreciated!

:banghead:

Guest Actuary11235

Thank you! Should I filter XP 32-bit, and start with the latest modified INF file and drivers and work backwards?

I would upgrade the OS. With a 2GB GPU it will be making an impact on your actual machine RAM. Its been a while since I worked with XP but Im sure theres like a 4GB limit with both machine and GPU RAM combined. So you will be loosing ram somewhere on your machine.

With the fault your talking about it could be one of three things.....

The ram issue... windows doesnt know what to use and maybe too low fr this game.

Cooling issue... often with cooling issues windows just resets to save your HW

Power issue..... Same as the first one. Not enough power... although with this you often get a FPS hang just before it resets.

Of course only my experience and im no pro. Just trying to help

Archived