Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Link to system wont launch on main screen please help

iamajstyles

Ive added all the correct ini files and links and paths and still everytime i click on my nintendo ds link on my hyperspin it just goes back to the main menu and wont load the romlist. can anyone begin to think what i am missing. All the files seem in place and paths all look correct. please help. 

On 6/18/2019 at 9:45 AM, iamajstyles said:

Sorry Brandon real noob. Even though it's android does it still need editing with hyperhq? This is where I get stuck as most guides are for pc

No you don't use HyperHQ on Android. You've posted in right place but forum members are used to hearing about PC problems. Android is a much smaller part of the community. Any who... 

First thing that springs to mind is check the spelling of your Nintendo DS.xml file. Hyperspin is incredibly fussy the slightest typo causes all kinds of issues. Double check the ini file name just incase, as if this is wrong you'll have other issues too. 

It's also possible your default/game theme zip is corrupted, or using two many swf files within it etc. Sadly not all PC themes are Android compatible and this will cause a "crash" back to the main menu. 

Report back, if you're still struggling we'll get there eventually 

Archived