Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Custom Beat 'Em Up, Fight Games etc

KRIS85

Hello, I have a request or someone can explain to me how to do a custom wheel, for example: Beat 'Em Up, fight game, etc., as you know RL HS does not see a non-standard wheel and hence the module :pinch:
I thought that the alternate emulator in RL would solve my problem but RL is still screaming for the emulator's path and because there is no module,emulator I can not give the path and choose game :(
The only solution I found was a tutorial from Planet Geekdom on YT, but it does not really suit me so-called: over the first circle Beat 'Em Up, fight game I would have been sitting for ages: P
Is there any solution, some time ago on YT I saw a video in which someone did these wheels and he normally saw the modules but the channel, the account no longer exists :wacko2:

Why through an alternative emulator as the game adds you can not see the video artwork on this wheel, I understand that I have to move everything to a given circle, it seemed that it was possible to move the game to another wheel leaving the game, video artwork in the original wheel Beat 'Em Up wheels and this is where the artwork, video etc is displayed, whether I really have to transfer all the media to a given wheel ??

Desktop 2019-07-07 15-04-42-329.png

Honestly the fastest way is using hyperxmlspin and the method I showed for playlist. If you just need a fighting genre wheel then ya you just need to follow the tutorial on hyperxmlspin and export the wheel to main menu! I did this for light gun games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 8 months later...

Archived