Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Joytokey.ini error

hyperdude

Hi friends!

I have an installation of Hyperspin with just MAME games ( no other systems, just MAME ), in the past this install was being use with an IPAC encoder.

I built my own cabinet and want to use this Hyperspin installation with my new Zero Delay encoder button set, at the moment I haven't been able to configure anything because I cant even access a MAME game to use my keyboard to configure keys yet.

here is the error I get when I  hit " enter " on my keyboard to enter a game:

***" You are using Keymapper support but are not up-to-date with JoytoKey or cannot find JoyToKey.ini c:/Hyperspin\Hyperlaunch\Profiles\JoyToKey

Please Make sure you are running JoyToKey v5.1.0 or later. "***

The confusion is that I have a higher version of Joytokey installed already ( see image attached )

I also have the Joytokey.ini file in the profiles folder, is visible when I see it via windows explorer but not  when I try to look for it via Hyperlaunch. ( see image )

attached are some images of the settings in Hyperlaunch, can someone tell be what I can do in order to bypass this error and be able to play MAME games! Thanks everyone so much

20191113_201451.jpg

20191113_201650.jpg

20191113_201745.jpg

20191113_201753.jpg

20191113_201811.jpg

20191113_201819.jpg

20191113_201927.jpg

Some of us long timers only log in once a week or so...

A couple of things:

you are win10? You may want to try to run JTK as admin and see if the ini is ok then.

Also, is that hyperlaunch? Would suggest upgrading to RocketLauncher.

I can help more in about 3hrs when I get off work.

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

Archived