Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Jevs Xmas project 2019 !

jevs

Hi all.    very new to this, but a bit handy when it comes to building stuff. 

A good friend of mine showed me his bartop machin that he was in the process of buillding and after looking at some of the games etc (running on pi) i was wowed.    decided to have a go myself as I was off work over xmas.....so it begins...

Had a look around the web for the kind of machine I wanted to build but nithing really caught my eye so went with a standard kind of cabinet - no sizes or plans, just a little sketch on the back of a used envelope and away we go - only consideration I had to make was the screen size.   Popped to my local currys/pc world - had a look, wanted to have 4k - but whch size?  once its bought you cant go any bigger so I figured its all or nothing so picked up a 43" 4k LG smart tv. 

Everything was build around it, so I only had to make sure the inside dimension of the cabinet was 40" :) had it all built and working in about 3 days - took another 5 days or so adding bits here and there...speakers and subwoofer, foot rail, hidden draw for keyboard /mouse etc.

all worked out great - still learning config of hyperspin but will get there in the end :)

Cant wait to build the MK2 now....

video below  - compiled from pictures i took while maing the cabinet - all put together by apple iphone lol.  

Jevs Arcade - youtube

Taken this morning after fitting the footrail. pretty much finished now  :) hope you like!

IMG_2291.thumb.jpg.300fc617d41eda7393d2465b25dc56ea.jpg

Archived