Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Coming back after a hiatus

Mr Black Arm

So after selling my cab and playing the other games of life, I decided to come back and build a small HyperSpin setup. I see A LOT has changed (on the forum and with HyperLaunch). My question, is there a thread or somewhere someone can point me to that will catch me up to speed? I started again from scratch, getting roms and artworks, no issues there. My problem is with HyperSpin, actually, probably HyperLaunch. What the heck happened to the previous simple, out-of-the-box and ready to go setup? I setup 50+ systems in the past, but now I can't even get MAME to launch. Any tutorials?

Yeah, much changed but to be honest its much better. It may look very confusing but to be honest its much more slick and simple once you get the basics, although many of the problem child Emus are still just as bad hehehe.

More focus is on HLHQ and the modules. Enure that all the Modules are updated from the GIT and you should be good to go.

Heres a good guide for MAME and to be honest its a good start point to see how the HLHQ and the modules have changed. GLOBAL MODULES ARE VERY IMPORTANT WITH THIS BUILD!!!!!.....

Once you get one under your belt... you will fly through the others!!

God luck and give me a shout if I can help with anything (Although Im crap at most things hehehe)

Archived