Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperSync to sync media for clone roms

edge33

Hi guys,

I am creating my personal Mame database for my arcade cab with games I like, and I am using HyperSync to sync the media files for hyperspin.

I would like to ask you guys how I should be dealing with media for clone roms.

let say I have "ssridersabd" (sunset riders clone, 2 players version), hypersync is not downloading the video for it, since it's a clone rom. Is there a way to make it download the original rom video? I would not like to add the parent rom the database, since I just want the clone rom I intend to play to be available in the list. Should I fix those manually, or is there a smarter way?

2 hours ago, edge33 said:

Hi guys,

I am creating my personal Mame database for my arcade cab with games I like, and I am using HyperSync to sync the media files for hyperspin.

I would like to ask you guys how I should be dealing with media for clone roms.

let say I have "ssridersabd" (sunset riders clone, 2 players version), hypersync is not downloading the video for it, since it's a clone rom. Is there a way to make it download the original rom video? I would not like to add the parent rom the database, since I just want the clone rom I intend to play to be available in the list. Should I fix those manually, or is there a smarter way?

You could probably try and grab it from the EmuMovies ftp. I’m not sure how sync deals with clones or even if videos have been created with the clone names.

Yeah, that's what I have been doing at the end, thank you. I am trying to set in order my list with Filter HyperList by Don's in Don's Hyperspin Tools, I get out of memory error when trying to generate the list using the mamelist.xml. No errors when not using the mamelist.xml, Do you know How can I solve that?

Archived