Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

JoyToKey

fettesLama

Hi guys.

i have setup JoyToKey Keymapper for HyperSpin. Imade it launch at Startup with HyperHQ.

It works fine. But I want it to work ONLY in Hyperspin, so if I tab out for example in my Browser it shouldn´t work. Is there a setting for this?

Thanks

Hi thank you for the fast answer.

I tried Startup script and I use it for e.g. Randomizer.But if i turn on Controls sometimes they dont work.

Currently I just enabled the Controls in HyperHQ. I will try Startup-Scripz Controls again.

Thanks

What should I use for Xbox One Controller?

And I use JoyToKey to leave my Emulators. Is there another Soulution?

the start up script was built for a 360 controller but it works with any USB controller

you should not have controller enabled in HyperHQ

is Randomizer a game?   the startup script is to control  the Hyperspin Menu and nothing else!!!!

Map your controller directly to every emulator and PC game you have in your system

I don't know what you mean by bartop  arcade buttons.

you can map  a single joy button  or a combination of joy buttons to exit the emulators in RocketLauncher

if you are using a Xbox One controller I suggest    you map  Start+Back =  exit emulator

Archived