Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

OpenBOR on Hyperspin Android

sanchezmike01

Ok hopefully hyperspin android is not dead...lolz....but this video is showing openbor directly launching to games via psp....1st half of the video is from retroarch using ppsspp core and the 2nd half (approx 14:00) is using ppsspp gold apk...both will have issues with newer games hence why some will launch to a black screen...when I enabled the bezels, i used the game Jennifer as my template to do a batch for all the openbor games....what i didnt realize was that Jennifer uses a separate aspect ratio compared to the other games....that's why all the other games are not aligned to the bezels...what u usually do is make a cfg for 1 game, then use that info to make a batch script for all the games within that system....sometimes u cannot set the core itself to one bezel because other systems may use that same core...individual game cfgs are best for those situations...also the nature of the setup for openbor u cannot set it to directory overrides....openbor like scummvm uses the double folder trick for android...

Archived