Unfortunately we had to take download section back offline temporarily. We should have it working normally soon.

Remote help please??

bomishketi4

Hi everyone,

Im almost done on building my machine, I will put a picture below for anyone interested and have the Hyperspin up and running. Problems are however I really don't know how to configure it all, and I seem to just spend hours tinkering around to not really make any progress. Some of the consoles don't load, others I can't get the controls to work for, and others the settings are not right.

Im sure theres someone out there who has the skills to sort all this out, and I wondered if I could perhaps pay you for your assistance - I'm guessing you could access my system remotely?essay writer

I think I'm just a bit out of my depth with the technical stuff! Any help would be really appreciated.

First off please read out rules. 

https://hyperspin-fe.com/guidelines/

Our advice would be to try to fix these issues yourself so that you gain experience. You can ask as many questions as you like here and other forums. 

When posting questions give as much detail as possible, include screen shots and logs. 

For controls, that is emulator specific so you need to understand the emu as well which is usually as simple as changing controls in a PC game. 

Good luck. 

Archived