Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

HyperMovies-Trailer...Coming to a theatre near you!

LSDguy

Hey homies,

I really having been having fun making and editing things! Keeps me out of the bars and productive this summer lol! Anyways, I thought I may do some video game movie reviews. And maybe movies from the 70s, 80s and 90s that have that have nostalgic vibe. Here is a trailer I made:

Thanks,

Steve

Have a look at Black Belt Jones, the titles and main theme are worthy in themselves. The Dennis Cofey theme is my ring tone.

Video game movies, so thats movies based on video games, you'll enjoy anything by Uwe Boll, Postal and Bloodrayne ;)

Nice trailer btw.

Have a look at Black Belt Jones, the titles and main theme are worthy in themselves. The Dennis Cofey theme is my ring tone.

Video game movies, so thats movies based on video games, you'll enjoy anything by Uwe Boll, Postal and Bloodrayne ;)

Nice trailer btw.

Black belt jones! Does that star the guy from enter the dragon?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dead right bro, Jim Kelly.

Yeah, poor guy, died recently. He was the inspiration for a lot of video game characters too.

I would love to do 70s exploitation cinema as well. That stuff is some kind of wonderful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived