Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Universal Favorites

sled14

Hello,

I’m new to the forum and Hyperspin, is there any way to have a Favorites on the main wheel and have all my favorite games from all systems show there? I am coming from RetroPie and it could show all favorites at once, which I found very convenient. 
Thanks

On 12/5/2022 at 2:28 AM, sled14 said:

Hello,

I’m new to the forum and Hyperspin, is there any way to have a Favorites on the main wheel and have all my favorite games from all systems show there? I am coming from RetroPie and it could show all favorites at once, which I found very convenient. 
Thanks

You could do this, but you will need to use RocketLauncher and alternate emulators to do it.

Just create a system called Favorites or whatever you want and then create a database as usual, but then for each game you will need to point it to the correct emulator/rom name.

It is a long and meticulous job that needs to be done manually (database,media etc) , so if you have a lot of games it's going to take a loooooongggg time, plus maintaining it as well.