Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin being slow at first game.

ode1979

So ive seen this has been disccused before, but i have not seen a real solution. So thats why im gonna bring it up againg. So ive seen that hyperspin takes a while to load the first game, for some is 30 seconds, for some is 1 minute, for some is 15 seconds, and so on, for me is always like 1 minute, dont matter the hardware i use. Except for my 8gen ,m2 drive 8gb ram latop, there it takes like 10 to 15 seconds.  After the first load, all games load super fast. Some say is because windows still loading things up, but the true is, i have tried, with all sorts of windows conbinations and i always remove uneeded services out of the way. All other softwares run just fine but hyperspin. So i need to figure out, whats messing with hyperspin to behave like this. I mean, is not  a big deal if im the one using it, but when someone else uses it, since the games wont load fast, they start pressing buttons, causing windows to detect hyperspin as not working and i get the windows mesage if i want to kill the application of wait for it. So that being said, does someone still has the hyperspin code and do an update on this? Or is it dead? or Has anyone found a solution for this behavior?  Thanks for any advice.

Now that i remember i think no one has the code for hyperspin as the 100 resolutions issue was never fixed either....

Well ill still get my hopes up, perhaps we can identify what causes this issue.

34 minutes ago, jesfknkrys said:

The only time I noticed a significant difference in load time was when I switched from a spinning hdd to an  SSD drive for the OS.  Load times went from about 45 seconds or so to 15 seconds.

Yeah, theres something going on, but we need a fix.