Download Section Back Up, Navigate the Right Hand Menu to find files, ignore the 0s

Hyperspin Android, themes and databases question...

Netpirate

Hello all,

I'm definitely late to the party since I am just now trying Hyperspin for the first time in 2024. I'm using it on an Nvidia Shield and have come to a roadblock in my journey thus far. I've been able to add quite a few systems to the wheel and have gotten most of them working (all manually since the downloads section is down) but, since I started with one of those builds that someone else uploaded (and left it a mess btw) I am trying to overwrite the existing databases for PS1 and SegaCD. The issue I'm facing is, even though the database xml is properly showing the games list, and the settings ini has the proper rompath/extensions/subfolders etc. Hyperspin still isn't showing the gameslist from the database. So, I'm curious if a theme or something is overriding it somehow? I did notice that the PS1 and SegaCD games had their own themes in the Media folder for some of the individual titles. So, I wanted to ask here before I deleted those themes and just start fresh. Thanks for any input guys and hopefully my post makes sense! Essentially, Hyperspin isn't seeing my updated database xml's for PS1 and SegaCD properly, even though everything seems to be identical to other systems that can see them as far as the database matching the romset, settings ini, etc. 
-
Thank you!
-
**EDIT** - Well, it seems my issue is with the app actually being able to read inside subfolders. If I pull the bin/cue etc. files out of subfolders, that seems to work. I guess I'll have to use m3u files in some instances. Thanks anyway.

• Like 1