The Downloads section is back and better than ever! If you spot something out of place, let us know.

Dragon 32/64 Emulation

teachimp

Hello everyone in the Hyperspin community. This is my first post, so please be gentle with me.

I am looking to set up a machine with Hyperspin and the fairly common Commodore, MAME, Nintendo emulators but would really like to incorporate the Dragon 32/64 (often grouped with the Coco computer). XROAR is the emulator (MESS can be used but I'm not keen).

I'm asking because I haven't yet started my set up and gone through the steep Hyperspin learning curve and if I can't include the Dragon, I may try other options.

I am willing to do the hard work like record the game videos, etc. as I can't find a wheel or any videos for it. I would obviously share when it was all done.

Is it possible or should I give-up on this one?

Thank you Craig, that is exactly the answer I was praying for! :dancing2:

That's a great website - it has inspired me to commit to getting it up and running and trying some of the others you have (Sinclair ZX81 wow :top: not even considered that one)

Are there videos for these on EmuMovies? If so, are they any good? I'm going to join if there are :)

Thanks Craig. I will make videos of them, the Dragon was my first computer (then Spectrum, C64, Amiga and PS1), so I intend to get these sorted first. Having said that, I'm brand new to Hyperspin and I'm struggling so far. As soon as I get HS set-up, I will start on all the 'nice' things like making a complete collection of videos for the forgotten Welsh computer. :turtle:

• 6 months later...
Thanks Craig. I will make videos of them, the Dragon was my first computer (then Spectrum, C64, Amiga and PS1), so I intend to get these sorted first. Having said that, I'm brand new to Hyperspin and I'm struggling so far. As soon as I get HS set-up, I will start on all the 'nice' things like making a complete collection of videos for the forgotten Welsh computer. :turtle:

Any chance you have any videos to share?

thanks

:)

Archived